HOW DID WE IDENTIFY THE HUBS?
Prior to the workshops, a number of possible options to implement a Primary Care Home approach have been appraised. A data map was built of the locality to help inform how best to segment the area, based on Primary Care Home and other criteria, to meet the commissioning intentions of the CCG.
The data map was interactive and showed:
- Team / practice locations and boundaries
- Travel time by car/public transport for patients and staff
- Public Health data by output area
- Quality and Outcomes Framework (QoF) data
- Registered patients
- Population data
Through the data, a number of segmentation/hub options were identified. A sub-group of the Board was formed with representation across partners to review the data and options to arrive at recommendations – these initial recommendations have led to the suggested hub workshops, but we are keen to understand your thoughts and views on these. The proposed Hubs are…
- Harrogate Town
- Knaresborough and Rural
- Ripon and Rural
INFORMATION ABOUT THE HUBS
A number of different options were reviewed against the data to establish the 3 recommended options. These options are based on the data and will be reviewed during the sessions.
- Summary of main options considered
- Harrogate Town Hub Information
- Knaresborough & Rural Information
- Ripon & Rural Information